[[ Check out my Wordpress blog Context/Earth for environmental and energy topics tied together in a semantic web framework ]]

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Secret Code Exposed

From last week's President's Address to the Nation, comes a reference to the 23rd Psalm. What does this specific fairy tale say?
... Thou anointest my head with oil; My cup runneth over. ...
No wonder his poll numbers have gone up recently.

And then Bush said this:
"We look to the day when the nations of that region recognize their greatest resource is not the oil in the ground, but the talent and creativity of their people."
Translation: Your oil will become mine, all mine.


Professor Blogger head lem said...

So that's the October surprise! (see today's Huffi post on Rove's promised surprise). The King shall be annointed with a gusher of oil and a plummeting of pain at the pump. My tank runneth over. Thanks.

2:55 AM  
Professor Blogger WHT said...

yea, I saw that. Rove also called Mehlman "anal retentive". I wonder what that secret code means?

11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"Like strange bulldogs sniffing each other's butts, you could sense wariness from both sides"