[[ Check out my Wordpress blog Context/Earth for environmental and energy topics tied together in a semantic web framework ]]

Wednesday, December 20, 2006


The lack of snow and mild winter in The North Country has caused the lakes to freeze up in sheets of perfect glass. I put on new bindings on my clap skates and have had several good outings. Mother nature's layout artist doesn't permit me to get from point A to point B by skates alone, but one can always dream.

Imagine this scene without the rescue workers. Watch out for those creek inlets!


Professor Blogger Freudian Slip said...

I'm so jealous! The only way I can enjoy ice is by going to a rink. Don't crack the ice :)

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"Like strange bulldogs sniffing each other's butts, you could sense wariness from both sides"