[[ Check out my Wordpress blog Context/Earth for environmental and energy topics tied together in a semantic web framework ]]

Friday, September 03, 2004

Falklands Junior

Margaret T: Mark, Isn't it quite about time that you tried invading a smallish country? I myself have had resounding success overtaking miniscule properties in the Atlantic.

Mark T: Mums the word, mum ... and now don't tell a soul, but I have adopted a secret code name "Scratcher", and I shall soon be awash in riches bought from such an endeavor. Whilst you have had grand goals of a renewed rise of British Sea Power showcased by your masterful intervention, I have different visions of the future. The key to it all lies in oil ...

IHT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


"Like strange bulldogs sniffing each other's butts, you could sense wariness from both sides"