[[ Check out my Wordpress blog Context/Earth for environmental and energy topics tied together in a semantic web framework ]]

Friday, August 25, 2006

Alternative Treatment Modalities

"The world's real superpower is oil." -- Deepak Chopra

Noted spiritualist Chopra's self-help advice? Stop the rhetoric of militarism entirely.



Looking at the HitMaps counter for this site, I find it odd that the area around Anchorage, Alaska has generated a disproportionate share of visits. The small hitmap appears a bit strange, showing a tumor-like growth at the port of call for Alaskan oil. If I let my imagination wander a bit, I envision members of the oil elite firing up their internet kiosks during happy hour.

Hmmm.

Evidently they don't work during the week; what on earth do they do on the weekends?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


"Like strange bulldogs sniffing each other's butts, you could sense wariness from both sides"