[[ Check out my Wordpress blog Context/Earth for environmental and energy topics tied together in a semantic web framework ]]

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Blogeting

People who blog up a storm and then slyly slide in their advertising blurb practice the art of blogeting. I noticed a mix of chatty opining mixed with a marketing spiel on this DailyKos diary entry called The Hybrid Car You Never Hear About by KumarP. I thought lots of the criticism that Kumar made against hybrid vehicles made a lot of sense, and I have heard them articulated elsewhere. But in the comments, this gets slipped in.
* Biodiesel can be made from used fryer oil (4.00 / 4)

That's what I sell and am building a production plant to make- we're already collecting oil from over 200 restaurants.

It's more than just "filtering" that's involved though.

Idea:No Blood for Oil. Action:I use Biodiesel. site blog

by KumarP on Wed Aug 3rd, 2005 at 12:57:32 PDT

Quoting Paul (Loony Bunny) Harvey, "Now we know the rest of the story."

All I can say to Kumar: Go ahead, knock yourself out. More power to you. Whatever suits your fancy. Just count me out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


"Like strange bulldogs sniffing each other's butts, you could sense wariness from both sides"