[[ Check out my Wordpress blog Context/Earth for environmental and energy topics tied together in a semantic web framework ]]

Monday, July 25, 2005

A Nation of ... (watch out!)

Stuff like this happens.

I took a very short run on account of a cool spell tonight.

I ran with traffic.

A van coming in the opposite direction crossed over the right lane and tried to side-swipe me.

I essentially jitter-bugged out of the way without raising my BP.

Why did this not get my heart racing?

Because this crap happens all the time to us petro-atheist infidels.

As Lawton Smalls says:
God loves you ... Deal with it!

2 Comments:

Professor Anonymous Anonymous said...

I gave up running. Got tired of people chucking cans or butts or obscenities at me. Doubt breathing ozone and exhaust did me much good. Anyway, running made my knees hurt. Much safer to drive for exercise.

4:38 PM  
Professor Blogger @whut said...

Biking too. I got a pizza flung at me once. It won't make me stop, tho.

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


"Like strange bulldogs sniffing each other's butts, you could sense wariness from both sides"