[[ Check out my Wordpress blog Context/Earth for environmental and energy topics tied together in a semantic web framework ]]

Sunday, July 24, 2005

So he won again

I wish I could have a 20 person entourage at my side as I bike daily to work, ready to fix flats, exchange me a brand-new bike, or give me first-aid if I get run over by a lunatic.

In an interview broadcast today on CBS, Armstrong did not preclude politics in his future, with some speculating governor of Texas as a good bet.

The tale of the tape:

G. Bush L.Armstrong
Rides Trek Yes Yes
Needs large entourage Yes Yes
Accused of taking drugs Yes Yes
Hails from Texas Yes Yes
Long-winded Yes Yes
Has Gone Postal Yes Yes
Has measurable talent No Yes



Via FTD, a historical take on motivating the proletariat pelaton.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


"Like strange bulldogs sniffing each other's butts, you could sense wariness from both sides"