Wack Enviro Course
On a sliding scale, this college class on People and the Environment has to max out the right-wing annoyance level.
From the looks of the course description, the field of ecology remains healthy. Part of the syllabus includes:
- Natural Systems
- Food Webs & Human Population
- Species & Extinction
- Water: Lakes & Aquatic Ecosystems
- Water: the ultimate resource conflict?
- Soil & Food Toxins in Food: Mercury Pollution
- The Secret History of Lead
- Mercury & Energy
- Energy & Climate Change [Wackos, Idiots, and Ozone]
- Superfund & Waste Issues
I once took a course on limnology, higher on the tech content, but brutal and dry. I don't particularly recall the use of the terms Wackos and Idiots, though.
The course description links to The Real Price Of Gas.
Kudos to Bemidji State University.