[[ Check out my Wordpress blog Context/Earth for environmental and energy topics tied together in a semantic web framework ]]

Sunday, May 23, 2004

From the Belly of the Beast

From the Belly of the Beast blog, thoughts from Bubba, an oil industry business analyst.

Let me tell you people, the future is scary. There is no easy oil left. I just shake my head and wonder, not only about the future of my company, but the future of the world economy that's life blood is oil.
...
So get rid of that Hummer and buy yourself a Prius. And get off your butt!!!


Link to another article by Krauthammer. I have been bicycle commuting for my whole life (except for one year in New York) so I always think of those like Krauthammer that can't get off their butts.

And what's with the Bush bicycle accident. A face-plant maybe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


"Like strange bulldogs sniffing each other's butts, you could sense wariness from both sides"