[[ Check out my Wordpress blog Context/Earth for environmental and energy topics tied together in a semantic web framework ]]

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Anti-matter does not matter

This story only discusses a potential matter/anti-matter energy source as a future military tool. To me, this is code for it takes more net energy to create the source than you get from triggering the reaction.

Move along folks, nothing to see here, at least from a practical point of view.

... Of course I could be wrong:
Besides, Lynn is enthusiastic about antimatter because he believes it could propel futuristic space rockets.

"I think," he said, "we need to get off this planet, because I'm afraid we're going to destroy it."


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


"Like strange bulldogs sniffing each other's butts, you could sense wariness from both sides"