[[ Check out my Wordpress blog Context/Earth for environmental and energy topics tied together in a semantic web framework ]]

Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Confluence

Entering conspiratorial territory here. Based on the writings of William Clark, “Revisited-The Real Reasons for the Upcoming War in Iraq: A Macroeconomic and Geostrategic Analysis of the Unspoken Truth.”, we get the interesting confluence of coincidences and inferences.

The coincidences:
EuroNative CurrencyDollar
Oil UsersFrance, Germany, etcUSA
Oil ProducersIraq, VenezuelaNorway, Great BritainSaudi Arabia, Kuwait, etc
Evil AxisNorth Korea, Iraq, Iran

The inferences:
In January 2003, before the invasion of Iraq, Clark outlined his thesis. Basically, he argued that the attack was due to fears in the US administration that 1) future oil supplies had to be ensured since the arrival of Peak Oil (after which production will begin to decline) was approaching, and 2) it had to keep OPEC from following Iraq’s lead and converting to the Euro as favored petro-currency.

At first I was thinking that this didn't make complete sense, since why wouldn't England support a transition to the Euro? But then if you realize that England and Norway (both declining oil producers) do not use the Euro, and that England has huge amounts of money tied up in the USA in the form of real estate and commercial interests, it does make some sort of sense ... in a tin-foil-hat kind of way.


9 Comments:

Professor Blogger Jacson Normant said...

Your blog is nice I will recommend others to visit this site. I have my own blog aboutcheap auto insurance check out my site aboutcheap auto insurance .

7:17 PM  
Professor Blogger Whistle Pro said...

Keep it up. I enjoy commercial re-refinance also.

2:13 PM  
Professor Blogger TS said...

Nice Blog!!!   I thought I'd tell you about a site that will let give you places where
you can make extra cash! I made over $800 last month. Not bad for not doing much. Just put in your
zip code and up will pop up a list of places that are available. I live in a small area and found quite
a few. MAKE MONEY NOW

3:23 AM  
Professor Blogger Jacson Normant said...

Blog is creative . i wil bookmark this site. Interestingly enough, I have my own blog aboutcheap auto insurance check out my site aboutcheap auto insurance .

4:57 AM  
Professor Blogger harvir said...

Hi i am totally blown away with the blogs people have created its so much fun to read alot of good info and you have also one of the best blogs !! Have some time check my link to !!Cash easy free internet money profit quick

8:22 AM  
Professor Blogger jon said...

I am trying to find insulation plate for roofing people and found your blog while searching. I totally agree with that...

11:27 PM  
Professor Blogger lokokid said...

Hi i am totally blown away with the blogs people have created its so much fun to read alot of good info and you have also one of the best blogs !! Have some time check my link to !!Make money home based business

6:00 AM  
Professor Blogger Dave said...

I found your blog by accident, great info keep it up. I will be checking back often now that I know you are here!

I have been running my own site about make money from online business for some time now and I am only just getting into blogging.

12:31 PM  
Professor Blogger Quit Smoking said...

I am looking for ideas to start my own blog about ebooks and you have give me a few ideas. Thank you. Good blog. I will check it each week.

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


"Like strange bulldogs sniffing each other's butts, you could sense wariness from both sides"